Friday 26 January 2007

Hai, here i come...

Hai Friends,

I've come to C U All, as I've got inspired by U All. To start with

let me share something.

MY BOSS & I

When I take a long time - I am slow.

When my Boss does take a long time - He is thorough ?!

When I do not do it - I am lazy

When my Boss does not do it - He is busy ?!

When I do something without being told -

I'm trying to be smart

When my Boss does the same - That is initiative ?!

When I please my Boss - I'm apple-polishing

When my Boss pleases his Boss -

He is co-operating

When I do good - My Boss never remembers

When I do wrong - He never forgets.

3 comments:

Sumathi. said...

ஹாய் செந்தில்ஜி,

அடா அடா அடா .... பாஸ் மேலெ எவ்வளவு மரியாடதை...

இவ்வளவு நல்ல(?) பாஸ் கிட்டயா நீங்க வேலை செய்யறீங்க? பாவம்....

Anonymous said...

Hi Boss & u
Though old not very bad
Though odd but what to do
Though silly u huve to accept really

Anonymous said...

Halo
Good thing about Boss & U
U hav to accept - cos Boss is Boss
and no way at all.